We are thrilled to announce the 2021 Christmas Festival, Love Divine, will take place live and in-person on the St. Olaf campus this year. Safety is a top priority as we resume this important tradition, and we will be implementing a number of COVID-19 safety protocols for visitors and participants.
- Friday, December 3, 7:30 p.m. CST
- Saturday, December 4, 7:30 p.m. CST
- Sunday, December 5, 3 p.m. CST
For those unable to attend in-person, we encourage you to join us via the free live video stream from St. Olaf Multimedia and Minnesota Public Radio’s broadcast of the Sunday, December 5 performance. Information about these and other recordings will be found at christmas.stolaf.edu.
The annual Christmas Festival ticketing pre-sale will be open to St. Olaf students, parents, faculty, staff, retirees, alumni, and donors the week of November 8. Your affiliation with St. Olaf will determine when you can purchase tickets.
Pre-sale login information will be sent to this email address by October 28. If you do not receive it or you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remaining tickets go on sale to the public on Monday, November 15.
The safety of our students, faculty, staff, and guests remains our top priority. The following protocols were developed in partnership with our epidemiologist, taking into account a variety of factors, including the conditions at St. Olaf and in our broader community, building ventilation, estimated attendance numbers, and the planned duration of the Christmas Festival program:
- All visitors attending Christmas Festival events will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination before entry.
- Masks will be required for all visitors attending Christmas Festival events.
- We are offering one fewer live performance this year, and seating capacity for the three live performances will be reduced.
All musicians performing in the St. Olaf Christmas Festival are fully vaccinated, and will be tested for COVID-19 three separate times before and during the weekend of the festival, to further ensure maximum safety for our students, conductors, staff, and audience members.